At Sentinel Trust, Maggie supports the delivery of investment, planning, fiduciary, administrative, and family office services for a select group of clients.
Maggie joined Sentinel Trust in 2018 with four years of experience in the wealth management industry. Prior to joining Sentinel Trust, Maggie managed interdepartmental projects, developed and implemented internal process improvements, and oversaw a large volume of financial transactions with a Houston-based boutique investment firm.
A native of Houston, Maggie is active with her college alumni networks serving the community and participates in trust and estate study groups locally.
- Senior Client Service Associate, Sentinel Trust Company, LBA, Houston, TX (2018–2019)
Responsibilities included assisting with the delivery of investment, planning, fiduciary, administrative, and family office services to a select group of Sentinel Trust clients.
- Client Service Administrator, Linscomb & Williams, Houston, TX (2014-2018)
Responsibilities included accurately managing a large volume of financial transactions, overseeing the opening and closing of accounts, and developing and implementing process improvements to client relationship management system.
- Project Associate, alliantgroup, LP, Houston, TX (2012-2014)
Responsibilities included research and development project management, creating client deliverables for the R&D Directors, and tracking and organizing interdepartmental data including project information, deadlines, and final reporting.
- Houston Estate & Financial Forum, Member
- Baylor Business Network, Houston, Member
- Baylor Women’s Network of Houston, Member
- Museum of Fine Arts Houston, Member
- BakerRipley, Volunteer
- Houston Food Bank, Volunteer
- Houston Arboretum & Nature Center, Member