Marissa leads the delivery of investment, planning, fiduciary, administrative, and family office services to a select group of clients. She is a member of Sentinel Trust’s health insurance task force, helping clients gather the information they need to select the best health insurance policy for their needs.
She previously worked in business operations and customer service roles for Coca-Cola and a small family business. Her tenure at Sentinel Trust has emphasized fiduciary administration, oversight of client transactions, and management of complex projects for client families.
She is active with her college networks, serving the community, and participates in tax study groups locally.
- Billing Associate, Lashley & Associates, Houston, TX (2013–2014) – Managed accounts receivable and payable, inventory receipt, internal job audits, and cash reconciliation for a family-owned HVAC company.
- Pricing Coordinator, The Coca-Cola Company, Tampa, FL (2013) – Performed analysis and prepared reports on competitive pricing activity for the United States and Canada.
- Customer Service Team Lead, The Coca-Cola Company, Tampa, FL (2011–2013) – Trained sales and customer service representatives and facilitated escalated customer issue resolution.
- Operations Support Analyst, The Coca-Cola Company, Tampa, FL (2010–2011)
- Texas State Board of Public Accountancy, Member
- Houston Estate & Financial Forum, Member