Mona manages Sentinel Trust’s executive and administrative assistants as they support senior officers. She also manages projects, plans events, and coordinates marketing and business development efforts.
She began her career more than twenty-five years ago as a paralegal and transitioned to executive administration in the oil and gas industry, adding responsibilities for office management, compliance, human resources, and community engagement.
Mona is active in her community locally.
- Community Engagement Specialist, Occidental Petroleum Corporation, Houston, TX (2016–2017) – Responsibilities included building and maintaining strategic partnerships, assisting with the creation of community engagement strategies and programs, overseeing internal and external marketing communication, organizing charitable campaigns, and coordinating special events.
- Legal Coordinator and Executive Assistant to the General Counsel, Corporate Secretary, and Chief Compliance Officer, Occidental Petroleum Corporation, Houston, TX (2014–2016) – Responsibilities included performing a diverse range of complex and confidential matters directly supporting the Board of Directors, Executive Management, and senior officers of the Legal Department and Corporate Compliance.
- Human Resources and Administrative Coordinator, Patara Oil & Gas LLC, Houston TX (2008–2013) – Responsibilities included management of all office, human resources, and administrative staff functions, insurance risk management, corporate fleet management, oversight of office expansions and lease renewals, and event coordination.
- Office Manager and Legal Assistant, The Lassetter Law Firm, PC, Houston, TX (2006–2008)
- Legal Secretary and Executive Assistant, Weil, Gotshal & Manges, LLP, Houston, TX (2003–2006)
- Insurance Agent, Texas Farm Bureau Insurance, Houston, TX (2002–2003)
- Legal Secretary, Bracewell & Giuliani, LLP, Houston, TX (1998–2002)
- Legal Secretary, Pollicoff, Smith, Myres & Remels, LLP, Houston, TX (1995–1998)
- Office Manager and Legal Secretary, John W. Mikus, PC, Houston, TX (1991–1995)
- Society for Human Resources Management, Member