Full-time | Houston, Texas
At Sentinel, we pride ourselves in providing our families with an exemplary level of personalized service. As a Client Relationship Officer, you will be a member of the Client Service team and work closely with a Senior Relationship Officer to:
- Build and maintain close relationships with clients to facilitate the delivery of high quality family office, investment advisory, and fiduciary administration services for a portfolio of families.
- Understand and synthesize your clients’ needs, wishes, and goals, and proactively offer thoughtful ideas and insights to help them achieve those objectives.
- Address challenging situations and resolve complex issues calmly and effectively.
- Maintain a sensitivity towards our clients’ need for confidentiality.
Skills that would be an asset to this position include:
- Well-developed critical thinking, deductive reasoning, and problem-solving skills.
- An affinity for researching unique questions, often of a legal or financial nature.
- Polished written and oral communication skills.
- Effective project management skills and ability to manage multiple priorities and cross-functional teams.
- People management and influencing experience.
- An aptitude for working collaboratively and efficiently with a wide range of external stakeholders, professional service providers, and vendors.
- Self-motivation with a strong sense of accountability.
Desired qualifications to apply for this position:
- Bachelor’s degree required, and JD, CPA, or CFP® strongly preferred.
- Five to 10 years’ related experience.
- Business level use of Microsoft Office products, include Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel is required.
- Acceptable results on background tests.
Please send your resume to email@example.com to apply.