As an Executive Assistant, Amor provides a wide variety of administrative duties and support to Lissa S. Gangjee, President and Chief Executive Officer, and D. Fort Flowers, Jr., Executive Chairman.
She joined Sentinel Trust in 2013 as member of the Client Service group where she assisted with the delivery of family office and investment advisory services. In 2017, Amor transitioned to supporting the Firm’s Investment and Investment Advisory teams where she ensured timely and accurate reporting on investment portfolios.
Amor is active with her college alumni networks locally.
- Senior Operations Associate, Sentinel Trust Company, LBA, Houston, TX (2017–2019)
Responsibilities included managing performance reporting and analysis for Sentinel Trust’s investment portfolios as well as for client-directed assets where Sentinel Trust was tasked with performance management.
- Senior Client Service Associate, Sentinel Trust Company, LBA, Houston, TX (2013–2017)
Responsibilities included assisting with the delivery of investment, planning, fiduciary, administrative, and family office services to a select group of Sentinel Trust clients.
- Personal Banker, F&M Bank, Wayne, NE (2011–2013)
Responsibilities included accurately managing a large volume of financial transactions, overseeing the opening and closing of accounts, and verifying and processing deposits, withdrawals, transfers, check cashing, and loan payments.
- Delta Sigma Pi Business Fraternity, Alumni Member
- Phi Theta Kappa International Honor Society, Alumni Member
- Christ the King Lutheran Church, Member