As a Senior Associate on our Human Resources team, Mayra maintains and prepares our corporate financial statements, processes payroll, and assists in various aspects of human resource administration.
Mayra joined Sentinel Trust in 2014 as member of our Operations group, where she was responsible for processing transactions using Trust/Rite, settling daily trades, and managing our check, wires, and ACH transfer processes. She then joined the Client Service group in 2016, where she assisted with the delivery of family office and investment advisory services. In her current role, she supports our Director of Human Resources and Administration as well as other senior officers as needed.
Mayra is active with her college alumni networks locally.
- Senior Client Service Associate, Sentinel Trust Company, LBA, Houston, TX (2016–2017) – Responsibilities included assisting with the delivery of investment, planning, fiduciary, administrative, and family office services to a select group of Sentinel Trust clients.
- Operations Associate, Sentinel Trust Company, LBA, Houston, TX (2014–2016) – Responsibilities included assisting with custodial accounting, trust accounting (using Trust/Rite) and portfolio and performance accounting (Advent Axys and Moxy).
- Gift Shop Associate, Children’s Museum of Houston, Houston, TX (2009–2014)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants, Member