At Sentinel Trust, Ingrid is a member of the team responsible for portfolio design, construction, due diligence, performance and monitoring of global private equity funds.
Ingrid joined Sentinel Trust with an educational background in economics and investment management and nearly a decade of experience in wealth management, portfolio management, and investing in private markets. She has sourced prospective funds, conducted due diligence, and helped build external manager investment programs, with a focus on private investments.
Ingrid is active with her college alumni networks serving the community locally.
- Senior Associate, Investment Committee Member, Avalon Advisors, Houston, TX (2020–2022)
Responsibilities included sourcing and directing portfolio construction of fund of fund portfolios across public and private investments; launched and built external manager investment and co-investment programs; constructed and implemented eight fund of fund portfolios, totaling $500+ million in AUM.
- Senior Investment Associate, TIAA Endowments (f.k.a Covariance Capital), Houston, TX (2017–2020)
Responsibilities included manager selection, due diligence, and evaluation of private capital, private real estate, and hedge funds.
- Research Analyst, New 2nd Capital Private Equity Fund, New York, NY (2016–2017)
Responsibilities included assessing growth equity, buyout, mezzanine, and venture capital deals.
- Senior Investment Analyst, Los Angeles County Employees Retirement Association, Pasadena, CA (2013–2015)
Responsibilities included managing and monitoring the pension fund’s $800 million hedge fund program
- Associate, Investments Group, Grosvenor Capital Management LP, Chicago, IL (2010–2013)
Responsibilities included analyzing investment fund strategies for client portfolios and private investments for secondary market transactions; launched three single-strategy macro and commodity portfolios with AUMs ranging from $50 to $450 million at launch.
- Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst (CAIA) Texas, Member
- CFA Society of Houston, Member & Programing Committee Member