At Sentinel Trust, Katherine is responsible for identifying and developing business prospects and strategic partners.
Katherine joined Sentinel Trust after almost a decade of experience in wealth management and business development.
Katherine is the Founder and President of Friendship Smile, a Houston based charity dedicated to fostering positive environments and opportunities for the social development of children born with cleft lip and palate.
- Vice President, Autumn Lane Advisors, Houston, TX (2016-2019)
- Served as the outsourced Chief Investment Officer for four different families with total assets of approximately $500MM.
- Developed and delivered financial planning services and investment advisory services to high-net-worth clients.
- Screened, reviewed, recommended, and performed due diligence for alternative investments including: hedge funds, real estate, private equity, and venture capital.
- Business Development Officer, Riveron Consulting, Houston, TX (2014-2015)
- Advised clients on IPO readiness and preparation, quality of earnings assessments, financial planning and forecasting, and M&A integration.
- Private Wealth Manager, Goldman Sachs, Houston, TX (2012-2014)
- Built comprehensive wealth management plans for high-net-worth individuals and families.
- Risk Manager, MBA Investment Fund, LLC, Austin, TX, (2010-2011)
- One of sixteen students selected to actively manage value and growth long only equity portfolios.
- Made decisions for consumer sector investments of a $13MM portfolio.
- Energy and Industrials Research Manager, Gerson Lehrman Group, Austin, TX (2007-2011)
- Designed, managed, and facilitated customized energy research solutions for financial analysts including: private equity, investment banking long only, and hedge funds.
- Legislative Director for State Representative Pete Gallego (2007)
- Established and executed legislative strategy relating to clean energy, healthcare, and local district issues.
- CFA Society of Houston, Member
- Friendship Smile, Founder and President