At Sentinel Trust, Katherine is responsible for identifying and developing business prospects and strategic partners.
Katherine joined Sentinel Trust after almost a decade of experience in wealth management and business development.
Katherine is the Founder and President of Friendship Smile, a Houston based charity dedicated to fostering positive environments and opportunities for the social development of children born with cleft lip and palate.
- Vice President, Autumn Lane Advisors, Houston, TX (2016-2019) – Responsibilities included serving as the outsourced Chief Investment Officer for four different families with total assets of approximately $500 million; developing and delivering financial planning services and investment advisory services to high-net-worth clients; and screening, reviewing, recommending, and performing due diligence for alternative investments including: hedge funds, real estate, private equity, and venture capital.
- Business Development Officer, Riveron Consulting, Houston, TX (2014-2015) – Responsibilities included advising clients and prospects on IPO readiness and preparation, quality of earnings assessments, financial planning and forecasting, and M&A integration; and developing new business by expanding the firm’s network and broadening firm relationships with strategic partners.
- Private Wealth Manager, Goldman Sachs, Houston, TX (2012-2014) – Responsibilities included building comprehensive wealth management plans for high-net-worth individuals and families; recommending and implementing client portfolio changes to achieve the greatest return for a given risk level based upon assessing the marketplace and performing scenario analyses; and conducting comprehensive reviews of client portfolios including meetings with lawyers, accountants, and other advisors.
- CFA Society of Houston, Member
- Friendship Smile, Founder and President
The latest edition of On Watch is now available for download. This issue features articles about creating and funding Grantor Retained Annuity Trusts (GRATs), making Roth IRA conversions in the current market environment, and using intrafamily loans in the current low interest rate environment. Contributors to this issue are Leslie Kiefer Amann, JD; Richard A….
The latest edition of On Watch is now available for download. This issue features articles about holding and managing family business interests in trust, making air travel and airport security easier, and a special interview with our new Managing Director and Chief Investment Officer, Todd A. Burchett. Contributors to this issue are Ross W. Nager,…