At Sentinel Trust, Katherine is responsible for identifying and developing business prospects and strategic partners.
Katherine joined Sentinel Trust after almost a decade of experience in wealth management and business development.
Katherine is the Founder and President of Friendship Smile, a Houston based charity dedicated to fostering positive environments and opportunities for the social development of children born with cleft lip and palate.
- Vice President, Autumn Lane Advisors, Houston, TX (2016-2019) – Responsibilities included serving as the outsourced Chief Investment Officer for four different families with total assets of approximately $500 million; developing and delivering financial planning services and investment advisory services to high-net-worth clients; and screening, reviewing, recommending, and performing due diligence for alternative investments including: hedge funds, real estate, private equity, and venture capital.
- Business Development Officer, Riveron Consulting, Houston, TX (2014-2015) – Responsibilities included advising clients and prospects on IPO readiness and preparation, quality of earnings assessments, financial planning and forecasting, and M&A integration; and developing new business by expanding the firm’s network and broadening firm relationships with strategic partners.
- Private Wealth Manager, Goldman Sachs, Houston, TX (2012-2014) – Responsibilities included building comprehensive wealth management plans for high-net-worth individuals and families; recommending and implementing client portfolio changes to achieve the greatest return for a given risk level based upon assessing the marketplace and performing scenario analyses; and conducting comprehensive reviews of client portfolios including meetings with lawyers, accountants, and other advisors.
- CFA Society of Houston, Member
- Friendship Smile, Founder and President
- The Briar Club Finance Committee, Member
- Secured Finance Network Women’s Committee, Member
- Iron Sommelier, Volunteer Committee Member
In this month’s video update, Sentinel Trust Senior Investment Officer Katherine M. Rose, MBA, CFA is joined by Chief Investment Officer Todd A. Burchett, CFA, FRM, CAIA, to discuss asset classes and portfolio positioning.
In this month’s video update, Sentinel Trust Senior Investment Officer Katherine M. Rose, MBA, CFA is joined by Director of Private Investments Dennis A. Montz, MBA, CFA, CAIA and Chief Investment Officer Todd A. Burchett, CFA, FRM, CAIA, to discuss short and long-term market risks and portfolio positioning in response. Topics also include investment opportunities in energy, cybersecurity, cryptocurrency, and a new impact sleeve in the Sentinel Trust private equity program.
In this month’s video update, Sentinel Trust Senior Investment Officer Katherine M. Rose, MBA, CFA and Chief Investment Officer Todd A. Burchett, CFA, FRM, CAIA, review the markets in 2021 and discuss a few different market scenarios that may play out during 2022.
In this month’s video update, Sentinel Trust Senior Vice President, Senior Relationship Officer David L. Zahn, CPA, CFP® and Senior Investment Officer Katherine M. Rose, MBA, CFA discuss frequently asked questions regarding year-end charitable giving and the ways in which clients can optimize their year-end donations.