At Sentinel Trust, Kelsey supports the delivery of investment, planning, fiduciary, administrative, and family office services for a select group of clients.
Kelsey joined Sentinel Trust in 2020 from a Houston-based boutique law firm where she practiced estate planning, focusing on drafting planning documents as well as probate and guardianship matters. Prior to that, Kelsey practiced real estate law including litigation and transactional work.
Kelsey is active with her college and law school alumni networks serving the community and participates in trust and estate study groups locally. In addition, Kelsey is currently serving as a member of the Texas Bar Association’s Real Estate, Probate, and Trust Law Section Leadership Academy.
- Associate Attorney, Romano & Sumner, PLLC, Houston, TX (2018-2020) – Responsibilities included complete estate planning for clients, drafting documents for real estate acquisitions and related transaction documents, and handling probate and guardianship matters.
- Associate Attorney, Cokinos | Young, Houston, TX (2016-2018) – Responsibilities included researching, drafting, and reviewing real estate transaction-related documents; drafting and negotiating various real estate documents; advising on business entity selection and formation; and preparing, filing, and arguing litigation-related materials related to contract disputes.
- State Bar of Texas, Member
- Real Estate, Probate, and Trust Section of the State Bar of Texas (“REPTL”), Member
- REPTL 2020-2021 Leadership Academy, Member
- Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo, International Committeeman
- RaiseUp Families, Board of Directors Governance Committee Member