HOUSTON, January 8, 2021 — Sentinel Trust Company, LBA, one of the nation’s leading boutique wealth management firms and multi-family offices, is pleased to announce several officer promotions effective January 1, 2021:
• Andrew B. Smith, JD, is promoted to Managing Director, Director of Client Service, Shareholder.
• Phyllis L. Joe, JD, LLM, is promoted to Senior Vice President, Senior Wealth Planner, Shareholder.
• Stephanie A. Trejo is promoted to Vice President, Operations Manager.
• Christi N. Arrington, CPA, is promoted to Vice President, Accounting Manager.
• Mayra A. De Leon, CPA, is promoted to Vice President, Corporate and Benefits Accountant.
• Hilary H. Lane, JD, is promoted to Vice President, Wealth Planner.
• Richard A. LaFont, CPA, Vice President, Senior Relationship Officer, is elected as a Shareholder.
• Katherine M. Rose, CFA, Vice President, Senior Investment Officer, is elected as a Shareholder.
“We are proud to recognize these talented professionals,” remarks Lissa S. Gangjee, JD, CFP®, President and CEO, “In a year marked by significant challenges, these individuals have continued their relentless dedication benefitting both our clients and our firm. We are thrilled for each of them and look forward to their continued success.”
Sentinel Trust is also pleased to welcome several new hires in response to continued organizational growth:
• Sophia Papadopoulos, CFA, joins Sentinel Trust as a Senior Vice President, Director of Hedge Fund Investments.
• Temitope D. Ayoola, CFA, FRM, joins Sentinel Trust as a Vice President, Director of Business Operations.
• Yasmin Zarrinkelk, CPA, joins Sentinel Trust as a Wealth Planner.