At Sentinel Trust, Temitope serves as a data analysis expert and supports the development and execution of wide-ranging firm initiatives including developing systems and dashboards, improving existing processes, and maintaining the integrity of data to support business analytics and client performance reporting.
Temitope joined Sentinel Trust in 2020 with nearly two decades of experience in investments and data analytics at multinational financial institutions. Creative and efficiency-oriented, Temitope is a talented professional with extensive experience in innovating and delivering custom solutions in data analysis and systems management.
Temitope is active with his college alumni networks serving the community. In his spare time, Temitope enjoys international travel, biking, soccer, general fitness activities, and spending time with his family.
- Senior Analyst, Global Performance Measurement & Risk Analyst II, Invesco, Houston, TX (2013-2020) – Responsibilities included designing and implementing several business applications including a desktop application used daily across the firm, an application for retrieving financial filings from the SEC EDGAR system, and a productivity Add-in to Microsoft Office; creating and maintaining highly complex spreadsheets and database models; and analyzing investment returns and risk performance across all asset classes.
- Corporate Financial Analyst & Senior Fund Accountant, Fidelity Investments, Houston, TX (2007-2013) – Responsibilities included monitoring and analyzing cash flow for Fidelity’s mutual funds; building operational budgets, forecasting, and financial statement analysis; publishing monthly financial reporting packages for portfolio managers, sales teams, and clients; and developing and implementing procedures to automate and streamline team processes.
- Senior Client Analyst, Morgan Stanley Investments, Houston, TX (2005-2007) – Responsibilities included processing shareholder activities including contributions, redemptions, and transfers of assets; corresponding with shareholders, financial advisors, and 401(k) plan administrators; and providing brokers with fund performance data and fund-specific explanations.
- Senior Client Analyst, JPMorgan Chase, Houston, TX (2002-2005) – Responsibilities included providing daily client services to high net worth clients, mentoring and training junior analysts, and promoting various banking and investment-related products.
- CFA Society of Houston, Member
- Global Association of Risk Professionals (GARP), Member
- Katy ISD Community Bond Advisory Committee, Member
- Homeowner’s Association, Advisory Board Member/Finance Committee Chair