Anna supports the delivery of investment, planning, fiduciary, administrative, and family office needs. She is a member of Sentinel Trust’s health insurance task force, helping clients gather the information they need to select the best health insurance policy for their needs.
She is active with her college and law school alumni networks serving the community and participates in trust and estate study groups locally.
- Client Services Intern, Sentinel Trust Company, LBA, Houston, TX (2013–2015) – Assisted the Client Services group by performing substantive research, executing administrative improvements, and aiding the delivery of select family office services to clients.
- State Bar of Texas, Member
- Real Estate, Probate and Trust Law Section of the State Bar of Texas, Member
- Houston Young Lawyers Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Young Lawyers Division of the American Bar Association, Member
- Houston Estate & Financial Forum, Member
- Texas Law Houston Young Alumni Steering Committee, Member
- Texas Law Alumni Association Class of 2016 Committee, Member
- Texas Exes, Life Member
- Southern Methodist University Hilltop Society, Member
- Alpha Chi Omega Houston Alumnae Chapter – Beta Zeta Beta, Executive Board Member
- Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo, Commercial Exhibits Committeeman
- Kids and Finance: A Discussion of Joline Godfrey’s Raising Financially Fit Kids, Revised
The latest edition of On Watch is now available for download. This issue features articles about impact investing, preparing college-bound kids for financial independence, and why your online account reporting is so dated. Contributors to this issue are Josh H. Hall, Anna M. Ziemnicki, JD, and James C. Reed, CFA. To receive email alerts about…