At Sentinel Trust, Ryan supports firm-wide enterprise project management initiatives. In addition, he serves as a data analyst for performance reporting, trading compliance and domestic equity research.
Prior to joining Sentinel Trust in 2017, Ryan spent 10 years with Invesco and Morgan Stanley/Van Kampen serving in several roles, including project management, continuous improvement and client relations.
Ryan is active with his college alumni association and serves the community by volunteering with Junior Achievement of Southeast Texas.
- Project Manager, Invesco Investment Services, Houston, TX (2012-2017) – Managed technology and process improvement projects. Acted as liaison between Invesco transfer agency, external software providers and internal technology division. Responsible for facilitating software enhancement initiatives across departments.
- Senior Correspondence Representative, Invesco Investment Services, Houston, TX (2010-2012) – Assisted customers and internal departments with successfully resolving rejected transaction and trade requests. Informed clients of tax and financial regulations. Proposed changes to work flows in order to improve efficiencies.
- Business Systems Management/Systems Analyst, Morgan Stanley/Van Kampen, Houston, TX (2009-2010) – Served as technical support for multiple transfer agency departments. Maintained and updated primary financial database and software. Lead software upgrade initiatives.
- Client Relations Representative, Morgan Stanley/Van Kampen, Houston, TX (2007-2009) – Assisted customers and financial professionals in all areas of mutual fund service. Processed financial trades and informed clients of potential tax impacts.
- Project Management Institute, Member
- University of Houston Alumni Association, Member
- Junior Achievement of Southeast Texas, Volunteer