Tri leads our equity research program, including fundamental analysis on individual equities as well as broad economic sectors. He also assists with portfolio management and trade execution.
A Houston native, Tri began his career in valuation and tax roles at PricewaterhouseCoopers, Invesco, and HFBE, Inc. (now Stout). As a result, he is sensitive to the tax issues facing clients and works to ensure that low-basis positions are managed to minimize tax liability.
- Tax Analyst, ExxonMobil, Houston, TX (2003) – Responsibilities included filing corporate state tax returns for the various ExxonMobil entities, including follow-up research in responses to tax audits.
- International Tax Analyst, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Houston, TX (2003) – Prepared individual tax returns and tax equalizations for expatriates and foreign nationals.
- Financial Analyst, Howard Frazier Barker Elliott, Houston, TX (2002–2003) – Researched various industries for firm valuation.
- Financial Reporting Analyst, AIM Management Group, presently, Invesco, Ltd., Houston, TX (2002) – Generated and reviewed financial statements for the AIM mutual funds.
- CFA Society of Houston, Member